Some of the Downsides of owning a Stuffed Animal Factory:
- Nobody wants a stuffed stomach parasite. There’s no creativity. Nobody’s taking risks.
- The stuffing? It’s all asbestos.
- The machine breaks and you end up donating 40 bags of teddy bear legs to the children’s hospital.
- You can catch leprosy from stuffed armadillos all the same.
- It’s tedious cutting marbles in half to make eyeballs. You have to use those stubby industrial scissors. You can never hold them right.
- The neighbors always complaining about all the screaming.
Sorry, that’s a zoning issue.